VIDEO & AUDIO
Closely matched stereo pair of Edwina, our flagship, most flexible model, a versatile large-diaphragm condenser microphone with the smooth sound to match her distinctive but not dominating looks.
The pair makes for an incredibly useful and flexible tool for all applications in the studio and on the stage. In stereo, they make ideal drum overheads and room mics. Use in x/y, spaced pair, or ORTF to capture beautiful stereo images of acoustic instruments or group performances. And, use the two for the perfect vocal and instrument mics for your next live performance.
For ORTF stereo recording, also consider Evelyn
- Hand-made microphone with unique appearance
- Side or end address, using pivoting bracket
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close vocal use on the loudest of stages with excellent feedback rejection
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
On stage and in studio for vocals, close-miking acoustic instruments (guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle), drum overheads, electric guitar cabinets
"Lead vocals worked so well that I resisted pulling out mics that cost ten times more. That's unusual at this price point for a picky bastard like me." –Larry Crane
Tape Op Full Review
"An accomplishes large-diaphragm mic with a tight cardioid polar pattern that makes it well suited to studio close miking and live-sound applications."
Sound on Sound Full Review
"I have yet to find a source that it sounds bad on. Rather than calling it a workhorse mic, it's more like the dark horse mic!"
Recording Mag Full Review
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: condenser, large (26 mm) diaphragm
- POLAR PATTERN: cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 - 15K hz (-3dB)
- SENSITIVITY: -38.9dB (11 mV/Pa)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <50 Ohm
- NOISE LEVEL (A-weighted): <14 dBA
- POWER REQUIREMENT: +48V phantom power
- WEIGHT: 1 lb (4 lbs cased)
- DIMENSIONS: 8 3/4” x 4” x 1 3/4”; head is 3” in diameter
- SKU: ETL-EDWINA-PAIR
- View product info with polar pattern & frequency plot
- Metal tool case with foam padding, 11” x 6” x 3"
- Mic clips
RECOMMENDED (click photo to add to cart)